Mr. Darcy Ninja Superstar!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dave! I'm starting a collection of pictures taken from my mirrors. I have a few already but that's my favorite.

And Luke, that video worked like a charm! I actually watched the whole thing so if I ever need to I think I can get the oil change taken care of!

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
I have complete faith in you BC :) ... the hardest part is not forgetting to close up everything BEFORE you add the new oil ..lol

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered new upper control arms today! Got them from rockauto, went with the moog parts.

My court date for the hit and run was pushed back again, still can't find him. I'm starting to wish that somebody else would hit me so I could convince them to give me cash for the damage in order to avoid the police. How on earth would they know that the damage was already there? I'm pretty sure I could pull it off :)

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered General Grabber AT 2s from tirerack.com!!!! We are so excited it's almost too much to handle! It'll be a while before they get here, they have to ship to a shipping company in FL then they will be sent down on a container ship and then they'll be picked up by the owner of the Flower Shop (who is the boy's mom) and THEN.... They get installed on Mr. Darcy!!! We gonna look sexy :)

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any Suggestions on the next step?

So my upper control arms arrived and a guy who works with the boy is installing them. He knows what he's doing and I'm not worried about that at all, but are there any quirks to the libby that might help him? He's doing it for a great price so if there is any way I can make it easier for him, I want to do it. He's also getting the next lobster we catch.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting to the mounting bolts on the driver's side rear is a challenge. Use mad skill and determination.....and a wobbly extension on the ratchet

Don't torque the mounting bolts until you have the weight of the Jeep on the suspension.

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So much excitement!!!

Yesterday I got the General Grabbers installed and Mr. Darcy is looking pretty sexy. And today we went to Advance Auto Parts and got an alignment done! Feels like driving a completely different jeep. I can't wait to do some off-roading. It's been pouring rain all day so it should be no problem finding a nice muddy road to get those new tires dirty!

Maybe someday I'll get my tax return and get some of those OMEs everyone keeps talking about...

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New MOD!!!

So my internet has been on the fritz for a while and I haven't been able to post but I am ssssoooo excited I made my roof rack!!! I have a picture on my phone so I'll post it when I'm done on here (still can't figure out how to post a picture unless I'm using tapatalk) I don't have any closeups of it yet but I'll take some more pictures after I finish the fine-tuning. I still need to trim the tops of the U bolts, throw some heat shrink on there, and put end caps on the square tubing. It looks so awesome! Rather than going to the local surf shop and paying a gazillion dollars for the board pads to wrap around the rack I went to kmart, bought two noodles, and threw them up there. I think they look pretty awesome and they're easily interchangeable so I can change my accent colors whenever I want :party52:

In other news, I got Mr. Darcy detailed this weekend and he looked like a sexy beast! Then I went down to the beach for a picnic the other night and insisted upon flying through all the mud puddles on my way there and now, well, you know...

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I just noticed you can't even see the roof rack, but it's still a sweet picture!!! I'll take more today

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also just noticed that picture is tiny!!! I took it with instagram, not my regular camera, I guess that makes a difference...

surfRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The noodle thing is a good idea. Did you just slice them down the middle and slip them over the bar, or did you do something differently? Im working on my rack so I can carry a bunch of surfboards when friends and i go on long surf trips.

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I just sliced it down one side. If you're moving boards on and off a lot they will twist and they fade a lot, but for $2 a piece it's a great quick fix. And you can buy different colors to match the season :)

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?un31u3
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow it's been a while since I updated anything! My exciting news is I ordered new tires!!! Treadwright Pumas are being shipped to tropical shipping in Florida where they'll board a container ship and eventually make it to me hope it happens soon since I'm driving on threads, not treads…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Latest posts

Members online