Moving to the Victorville, CA area.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am applying for a job in Victorville. I'm pretty sure I am going to be picked up there with my experience and training. I was told I could have an answer before August 8th, so I guess I better get the ball rolling a bit faster.

Anyway, I am looking for a decent place to live within about 45 minutes of Victorville. Somewhere with decent 4 bedrooms houses for around 1,200 a month, with a total budget for Rent, Water, Sewer, Garbage and Power of about $1600. Someplace without having to worry about bars on the window or having my children wear ballistic vests to school.

Is their anything I might need to know about moving to this area from Coastal Washington State? Something that people moving here might not be aware of.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be careful there are some bad areas in Victorville. It's a High desert area. some white trash, not sure about cost of living there . Im in so. cal about 1hr45min away
good luck on the job

Latest posts

Members online