Mopar Remote Start Help...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06LibertySSE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone can help me with a little problem... My Mopar remote start on my liberty isnt working properly... It starts the liberty up just fine but after about 5 seconds of running it shuts off and then restarts, shuts off and restarts... It has to do with the computer cutting off fuel because the Computer chip key isnt there, but the install kit came with the device to "fake" the computer and it worked for a while then all of a sudden it just stopped working... I dont know how to fix it, where to even begin, if I can even buy that one piece or I can reprogram the remote start. I dont have the owners/install manual for the remote start with me because I am on vacation, but if someone has one maybe they could post the steps to reprogram the remote start. I bought it from Jeep but installed it myself so I dont know whats wrong (Aeh) (Aeh) THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP!!!!

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
06LibertySSE said:
Just wondering if anyone can help me with a little problem... My Mopar remote start on my liberty isnt working properly... It starts the liberty up just fine but after about 5 seconds of running it shuts off and then restarts, shuts off and restarts... It has to do with the computer cutting off fuel because the Computer chip key isnt there, but the install kit came with the device to "fake" the computer and it worked for a while then all of a sudden it just stopped working... I dont know how to fix it, where to even begin, if I can even buy that one piece or I can reprogram the remote start. I dont have the owners/install manual for the remote start with me because I am on vacation, but if someone has one maybe they could post the steps to reprogram the remote start. I bought it from Jeep but installed it myself so I dont know whats wrong (Aeh) (Aeh) THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP!!!!

Try disconnecting the negative battery cable for a moment to reset the vehicle computer.

Latest posts

Members online