Mopar Molded ABS Brush Guard - Installation Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdomingo

Reaction score
Bought a primed Mopar Molded Brush Guard (ABS Plastic - 82207677) from Ebay (no bolts and instruction) and had a friend paint it to match my metallic silver 04 Liberty (Rocky Mountain) but I am missing a mounting bracket for the mid-section (the bottom is no problem) - not sure where the bolt goes in...

Tried to get a copy of the install manual from the dealer but no luck (they prefer to me to purchase and install from them) and tried Mopar customer service but I need a dealer code...

Was wondering if anyone can help me (what the bracket looks like, where is it bolted, manual, pics, etc...) - Thanks!

rogersjam

Reaction score
i installed a mopar brush guard on my 05 and had no problems. two bolts out of tow hooks and two bolts in for brush guard. i believe the previous liberty's maybe different. are you sure you have the correct year model brush guard?

jdomingo

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply...

Was informed that the guard will fit 2002-04 KJ and bought it Dec 04 - have the same thing 2 bolts off tow hooks and two bolts in the brush guard (inside mid grille section) - this is where my problem is, it doesnt bolt anywhere so I was thinking that I am missing a bracket...(could be wrong coz Im not sure)

There is a clip that rests in the bumper at the bottom of the headlight but doubt that I screw it in the bumper.

Do you happen to have the manual/instruction?

Members online