mopar ipod integration location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

peterstone101

Reaction score
just installed an RB-1 - adding a mopar iPod set up - anyone have a good idea on where mount the converter box? , there doesn't seem to be enough room behind the radio for a clean mount with out it grounding out on something metal- i was thinking on top of the instrument cluster then i read that it will interfere with the Navigation antenna , anyone know if there is any truth to that?

peterstone101

Reaction score
incase anyone was wondering, the jeep recommended spot (which is the right side of the instrument cluster) is the perfect spot for it - it fit like a glove

theroofable

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get this from? Worth the money? I think i would rather have an aux input though. Whichever is cheaper.

sawyer

Reaction score
AUX input?

I am trying to install an AUX input to my factory stereo. So far, i have found a few things that plug in to the 10 pin thing in the back of the stereo, then convert it to RCA and then to 3.5 mm. i was just wondering which brand you recommended, and how to remove the plastic around the stereo.

Thanks,

Sawyer

Reaction score
Where did you find cables to connect to the pins? I looked into the ipod one before but for the price i would just get a whole new stereo