mom's 02 liberty limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gabegt90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heres 2 pic of my mom's 02 liberty limited it has 121,949 miles on it
You must be registered for see images attach

-=edit=-...closed IMG tags

youknowwhoibee

Reaction score

<embed width="430" height="355" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s108.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/gabegt90/jeep%20noise%20nov%205th%202006/jeepweirdnosie032.flv"></embed>

Oh and your welcome ;) Nice libby, but some hiiiiiigggghhhh mileage.

youknowwhoibee

Reaction score
And and being a fellow marylander, i thought it was illegal to drive without a seatbelt 0.o ... And please do not drive holding a camera ever again. Cheesus, dangerous kids :p

gabegt90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
youknowwhoibee said:
And and being a fellow marylander, i thought it was illegal to drive without a seatbelt 0.o ... And please do not drive holding a camera ever again. Cheesus, dangerous kids :p

I did'nt even think about that sorry it was just around my house I know that's not an excuse

youknowwhoibee

Reaction score
haha im kidding :) Looks just like mine but not Black. Oh and is that RWD? Does it handle well in the maryland snow?

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
youknowwhoibee said:
haha im kidding :) Looks just like mine but not Black. Oh and is that RWD? Does it handle well in the maryland snow?

er... :-s

Love the Year and the Colour....

gabegt90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
youknowwhoibee said:

yeah it handles snow fine. were able to get the the main road even though our street was not plowed

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.