molded spare tire cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeeperscreepers

Reaction score
Today i purchased a 2002 Jeep Liberty Limited in silver. It came with the regular cloth/denim cover. What I'm really looking for is the molded version, in silver. I've been googleing every word combo I can think of, but I'm not coming up with the result I want. I want a silver molded cover with the JEEP emblem in Chrome. All i can find is a silver molded cover with a black emblem. If anyone has a suggestion where I can either find this or customize this please let me know!!

Thanks!

C.

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today i purchased a 2002 Jeep Liberty Limited in silver. It came with the regular cloth/denim cover. What I'm really looking for is the molded version, in silver. I've been googleing every word combo I can think of, but I'm not coming up with the result I want. I want a silver molded cover with the JEEP emblem in Chrome. All i can find is a silver molded cover with a black emblem. If anyone has a suggestion where I can either find this or customize this please let me know!!

Thanks!

C.

I never seen the silver molder tire with Jeep in chrome letters. I got the silver molded cover and the black letters look good again the silver. I'm sure you can buy chrome sticky sheets and cut the Jeep letters into them and cover the letters.

Truly, I like the black letters. Chrome doesn't stand out that much on silver.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.