Missing off-roader. Arizona

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xodius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all. I wanted to post this in hopes that anyone in the area can help. I just found out about it as I only check their forum time to time. They are a great group and need help finding a member. If you are in the area please drop them a line. If you are out a little fitter just keep your eyes open.

http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/showthread.php?65961-Missing-off-roader

Hopefully we can help find him and he is ok.
Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope they find him and he is ok.

Dave

Chris_22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i hate to see something like this. they can't track the cell phone, jeep, or check cameras around the intersections he was at? this is just crazy

Xodius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife and I were talking about this just a few minutes ago and while we hope that they find him we wonder if he stumbled upon a drug runner or something. That area seems to be a hotbed for that sort of thing. Somewhere around page 13 they mention how his cell is either dead or the battery is off and they can not even ping it to get a general location. Scary stuff IMO. If and when you go out always stay safe. Let's hope that he is found quickly and is ok.

Xodius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a sad update- I recently got word that S&R has located Michael but he is no longer with us. Our hearts and prayers go out to his friends and family. You will be missed.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris_22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so terrible, i was praying for a positive outcome. i surely hope there was no foul play involved, from my understanding in the article, he was stuck on a boulder?

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seriously?

1) the thread is a year old.
2) post 6 had the outcome. the guy was found dead.
3) learn to read an ENTIRE thread before you post.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.