Misc Liberty stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rubiconron

Reaction score
Want to upgrade my Liberty interior to Limited.
I have an 04 Rocky Mtn. which is one step up from the sport.
I'm looking for door panels, leather seats, and stainless trim possibly even floor mats.(grey/slate)
Tow hooks for the front

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you looked around your area for a wreck? Yeah, I like the inside of the Limited as well with the leather. It made me fall in love, lol!

rubiconron

Reaction score
I have looked for one local but I haven't had much luck finding the things I want.

PS I'd like the steering wheel radio controls too!!!

Boilermaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
car-part.com has a database of parts from junk dealers and they'll have seats. I wanted to do the same thing to my '05 sport and leather seats ran ~450 for each front seat and ~450 for the rear, before shipping. Don't know if the seats and wiring are the same in the 02-04, so you might be able to use seats from any of those years. But if you are able to use them, you'll have a few more options at a lower price.

You can also find steering wheels there, couldn't tell if clocksprings were included. I decided to modify my existing steering wheel. I'm replacing the vinyl part of the wheel (which was peeling after only 3 months) with a leather wheelskin. Bought the switches wire harness and clockspring from the dealership for about the same prices as in the faq. Usually I wouldn't bother with a dealership, but the switches and harness aren't that expensive, and i got tired of waiting for a clockspring to come up on ebay.

Members online

No members online now.