Michiganders??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Double bump 'cuz I am leaving for Michigan on Tuesday morning. 2000 miles of driving I'm not looking forward to.

TAwesome

Pizza Pimp
Reaction score
Right but I am pretty sure that allegiant offers DIRECT flights from Phoenix to GR for like $199 round trip.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right but I am pretty sure that allegiant offers DIRECT flights from Phoenix to GR for like $199 round trip.

Yup, Allegiant ***** balls but does have awesome fares. To bad my giant ass dog can't fly for the same price I can (actually Allegiant doesn't allow pets). I am going to be gone for three weeks and the only option was to bring my horse with me.

TAwesome

Pizza Pimp
Reaction score
Understandable. And yes they are not a comfortable flight, you cant even recline your seat but what do you expect for the price and the fact that its a direct flight.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Understandable. And yes they are not a comfortable flight, you cant even recline your seat but what do you expect for the price and the fact that its a direct flight.

Yeah I agree. It was worth it. I flew back in April and it was worth the 250 dollar savings for sure. I would use them again. It was nice not having to deal with a layover in Chicago, Detroit, or Minneapolis as well. If I didn't have a dog and wasn't going for so long I would do it this time.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's alright, Vegas makes my pants tight too. :p

Something about all the purrty lights and showgirls...

:D

Members online

No members online now.