Meguiars gold class leather cleaner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought this about a month ago and used it on my leather seats in the kj. It cleaned them up very well and softended up the leather, i was very impressed with this cleaner and would deffinately buy another bottle.

5/5

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive always used it and my seats and steering wheel still look good so it must be doing its job. Ive had seat covers on the front seats for two now so that helps too, but they still look like new.

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i knew you be the first person to reply, i have seen your collection lol.

How come you use seat covers?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just started using the Gold Class and I really like it. I think it does a great job on the leather.

I don't use no stinkin seat covers....haha. I like to sit on the leather...:D ...but that said I do keep one under the drivers seat and use it when I change the oil or something - just in case - or if I have to go to the dealer - but then take it off when done.

Dave

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use them in the winter and take them off in the summer. I just wanted to protect the leather, I do not have ones for the rear. It keeps the leather cleaner and it still looks new after 4yrs.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use them in the winter and take them off in the summer. I just wanted to protect the leather, I do not have ones for the rear. It keeps the leather cleaner and it still looks new after 4yrs.

I have been cleaning the leather about once a week. Maby every other week or so I do the rest of the interior. My leather and interior still look new. The seat cover just stays under the seat unless I am doing something to get greasy or something so I don't get it on the seat.. My seats are a real light tan color.

Dave

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I liked their Gold Class leather cleaner also. However, I tried out their two step Cleaner and Conditioner with Aloe. I like the smell better and I find that it doesnt make the leather as slick as the Gold Class does. Makes it feel more natural.

The draw back... it is two steps instead of one. Twice the work.