Magnaflow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess this is a question for Bennett

your magnaflow, does it drone at certain speeds? it it LOUD

what i want is a new system that sounds good ( not too loud) and wont annoy the passengers when they are in it

i had a aftermarket system put in a previous car and at 35 - 40 mph it would drone real bad

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Borla on my Wifes KJ and it sounds dang good at all speeds. However..... It is now smashed up pretty good as Moab treated it poorly. :-$ just don't tell my wife :-$

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Honestly, my tires are louder than the exhaust so I really can't hear it on the highway.

However, you do notice the exhaust noise more in the rear seats, but not so much in the front on the highway.

It gets loud when you get over 3k RPM I notice, but low rpms it sounds nice and not too loud.

Bennett

thx1138

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i love my magnaflow exhaust. It gets loud when YOU want it to. At highway speed its not all that loud. hell, my buddy who has a 2003 renegade wirh Goodyear SRA's is louder....much louder...and thats cause his tires are frickin' noisy! =P~