Magnaflow Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sootie007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l91/fasto82/?action=view&current=100_0283.flv

Guy has no specs on the Magnaflow muffler but really thrashes on it .... ......I dont really like the way this one sounds (too importy) for me BUT I ordered a ROUND case 33 inch long 6 inch diameter s.i.s.o. Magnaflow at 2.5 " from summit. I have an oval case summit 2.5 " turbo -takeoff from my classic- on my 3.7 Lib now dumped right before the rear end and I am changing it in order to run a factory tailpipe again. The magnaflow I ordered looks like the longest straight through they make and should sound basey at idle , at cruise it shouldnt drone and kind of fade , but then supposedly when you get on it - it comes alive and you can hear it. will try to post a vid after its on next week. J

Last edited:

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldn't even tell there was an aftermarket muffler on that thing. I will say, and it coulda been the camera, but it looked like that thing got up and moved.

Latest posts

Members online