Looking where to find Grabbers or Revo's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stackthepads30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have about 32000 miles on my Libby, and am ready to ditch the badyear tires in favor of some Revo's or Grabbers. Does anybody know where they typically sell these brands in a retail setting? I also have my spare that has never been used and wondered if they would give me a credit for that if I purchased 5 tires.

youknowwhoibee

Reaction score
No i dont think they would give a credit for the spare. Tirerack.com and tires.com are the 2 sites i use. Also Mr. Tire and many other stores order from tire racks distributor so if the tire is not listed they can still get it.

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
he was looking for a retail setting, so im guessing he doesnt want something online. try looking for a firestone dealer near you. they carry bridgestone brand tires.

2003KJ

Reaction score
If you have a Discount Tire near you, i'd look into that.

I got mine from Costco, but unfortunately they don't carry Bridgestone anymore.

Stampey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also might want to try Sears. Last time i checked they sold those kinds of tires. Could be wrong though.

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stampey said:
Also might want to try Sears. Last time i checked they sold those kinds of tires. Could be wrong though.

sears does infact sell bridgestone tires. however they only sell the dueler APT III and the dueler HT model tires, no revo