Long Live The Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
^ Thanks Robert!
The nice thing about a lifted Liberty is you can drive over top of stuff! :icon_lol:
Click on image to see video...
You must be registered for see images attach
"]
You must be registered for see images attach
[/URL]
It does not look too bad from underneath as well !
You can blame Luke for this one!! :gr_grin:

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The SUV itself seems to be a dying breed. Crossover is the new buzz vehicle. To me they just look like confused frankensteins of a mini-van and a car...most have stupid 18" wheels, tiny rubber and would fall apart off road...don't know how the marketing geniuses come up with this shit.

The new ford escape, honda CR-V to name a few...

I can't even tell what is an SUV and what is supposed to be a minivan anymore. Almost every newer SUV I see looks exactly like a minivan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colorado76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All new SUV's and Car-Vans look the same, what a shame. Its all about gas milage and hate the way they all set so low. Have no power, long for older Jeeps and Trucks when they were bulit to due what they were made to due. Long live our KJ'S.

mhbell

Reaction score
Sorry to see them stopping Production of the Liberty

Sorry to see them stopping Production of the Liberty. This is my second one see Sig. Guess I will have to find a newer one when this one goes or else rebuild if I can get the parts. This is the best vehicle for towing behind a Motor Home.

delmonty

Reaction score
I need your help with my 2006 liberty my instrument cluster and radio lights are out but when I step on the brake the lights come on and off when I remove the foot from the brake,all other lights work just fine.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score