Light Bar Dash Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjkobs7926

Reaction score
Hello,

I had my light bar installed last year, and I had the dealer do the installation. To my dismay, they put in a little LED light next to the instrument cluster. This LED activates when the light bar is on. However in the manuel I saw there is a dash light for the light bar. Is there anyway to switch from the LED to the in dash light?

Thank for your help.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
tjkobs7926 said:
Hello,

I had my light bar installed last year, and I had the dealer do the installation. To my dismay, they put in a little LED light next to the instrument cluster. This LED activates when the light bar is on. Hoever in the manuel I saw there is a dash light for the light bar. Is there anyway to switch from the LED to the in dash light?

Thank for your help.
No. The lightbar requires a different wiring harness. This wiring harness is about oh... $1,000.

06LibertySSE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very Incorrect! I have the dash light illuminate when I turn my light bar on. I had to wire it myself because the dealer wanted to install the little LED when they were putting on the lightbar but I told them not too. I have pictures and wiring diagrams to show how to make the dash light work! PM me if you are interested!