Lifted KK Renegade ;)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Marlon.

Dave

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seen a lifted KK on my way home from work yesterday. Her's was silver so it looked way better. :p

Just kidding, I'm diggin' your Libby. Lookin' good!

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Tires coming soon, just can't justify dumping the SR-As when there's soooooooo much tread left. When they start sucking, they're going bye bye.

Funny you mention a lack of legroom, Ry. a KJ has 40.4" of front leg room, a KK has 40.2" of front leg room, not that much of a difference. I haven't noticed this difference, but then again I believe you are taller than I am so you might. But IMO the front seats are a heck of a lot more comfortable and I don't get that stupid hip pain I used to get on long trips in a KJ!

I actually can't stand the way the KK looks unless in Renegade trim.

.... yeah that explains why I didn't get one a few years ago, doesn't it? Still need to do something about these taillamps...

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Tires coming soon, just can't justify dumping the SR-As when there's soooooooo much tread left. When they start sucking, they're going bye bye.

Hmmmm.....I thought your response sounded familiar.... :happy175:

I'm looking to do 245/75's, but it'll be a little while. The funding just isn't there, and I can't justify offing these GY's with 6k miles on them.
I justified it with 11k on the Goodyears. :) (ended up waiting until 15k to replace them though)

Haven't regretted it one bit.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha...and if you notice, I told Mudd they were fine at 6k....they were gone by 10k.

Funny to see how much my opinions have changed. Also, notice I said I didn't want to lift more than 1.5" there, because any more would seems to involve a lot of pushing to get the LCA down in the front.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Kevin, the last Goodyears I replaced on a Liberty were Wrangler STs.

... from my experience... a LOT worse tire than SR-As.