lift question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I could get hassled about this later, but I'm going with rusty's basic lift, with the shocks.(159 plus shocks) If I do decide to do coils down the road, what will I have to buy? Just the rear coils (as I will have already bought the rear shocks) then pick up the front shocks/coils as well. I'm not sure on the parts on each lift, I see the listed lifts, but I think to figure out parts on each one would be though. I had a Nissan before and all I had were the tbars cranks and a 2 inch body lift...I love the added height over stock, but sorta hard to do a body lift on a unibody. I'm lookin for a couple inches, nothing that upset my cv's also, I dont offroad much, at least until shes paid off....then I'll lbe lookin at the real lift. Thanks for the help boys.

CRD4Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can do what you want, but it seems like false economy to not put what you want to run for the duration under the rig the first time. It's a waste of money and time. The lift heights, everything is the same so you're not saving any components by going with the spacer lift. The Rusty's shocks aren't a particularly good unit, most have to upgrade to the Rancho's or OME fairly quickly from what I hear.