Lift Parts - Will they work?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I now have all my parts for my lift except the rear iso's. What I'm wondering is if anyone thinks I will have a problem with this set up.

Front
OME 927 HD spring
Rancho RSX 17505 struts
Boiler's top plate shims (3/8)
JBA Gen 4.5 A arms
Daystar extended bumpstops (purchased from All J)

Rear
OME 948 HD springs
Rancho RSX 17004 shocks
two extra upper isolators per side (total of 3 for each side)
Daystar extended bumpstops (purchased from All J)

What does everyone think??

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks pretty good, I would of went with hockey pucks for rear bumpstops, cheaper, better but what you have will work

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I assumed he wanted the factory rake to it, if he wants level then yes unless he throws in two conduit nuts as well

KJJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tommudd is correct. I still want to keep the factory rake.

Even with this set up I still can add conduit nuts without the CV's blowing up on me???

Boiler

Reaction score
Tommudd is correct. I still want to keep the factory rake.

Even with this set up I still can add conduit nuts without the CV's blowing up on me???

What kind of weight do you have on it? I assume factory bumper / no winch, mopar skids all around?

Thats pretty much my setup and the rake seems a bit more than factory. I'd recommend one if not two conduit nuts up front. I get a LOT of comments about how much higher my rear is and it is pretty much the exact same setup, except I'm using two lower isolators in the back instead of upper. I doubt they are that much thicker. Just my opinion of course.

And yeah, you should be able to add conduit nuts without toasting the CV's. Frankenlifts are considerably taller than what you will have, with no conduit nuts. I'm guessing your front will be at 22 or less, flare to wheel center. 2 nuts will net what, like 1/2"?

No matter what, I'd very strongly recommend adding at least 1 conduit nut. I'm betting even with one you'll wish you'd added another. More likely than wishing you hadn't added it.

KJJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are correct Boiler. Factory bumper, no winch, and mopar skids all around with factory hitch. I might think about adding two conduit nuts to the lift..

Dont want to start breaking things since this is also my daily driver.

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going with the same except until now I've been thinking no extra isos in the rear, but now I think I may order a pair. I want it to be level plus a tad higher in front.
If I would have the exact same setup (minus the JBA A Arms), what would no extra isos look like?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online