Lift is done!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You work in RedDeer right? James, there's a winter storm warning out for that area, 25 cm of snow and high winds. Be careful dude.

KJedmonton

Reaction score
You work in RedDeer right? James, there's a winter storm warning out for that area, 25 cm of snow and high winds. Be careful dude.

Thank you... Ya the rain just started to turn white, so I am guessing it will be a busy night for us in Sylvan Lake (people don't adjust there driving to the roads)...:rolleyes:

So the Alignment turned out good except for Camber could not get back to factory spec (which I expected), and they said it has a very slight pull to the right...

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
James, how is it driving with the new alighnment?

Dave

KJedmonton

Reaction score
James, how is it driving with the new alighnment?

Dave

I will let ya know tomorrow when im off work, the small drive from the tire shop to our base was good but that’s only a block.

On the drive down I did still notice that clunk on rebound sort of seems like the top of the spindle(if thats the right word) were it meets the upper ball joint was hitting the rubber block at the bottom of the strut (there's about 1/2" space), but after reading a few posts on LOST I think it might be the front sway bar bolts needing to be tighter then whats recommended, so if it keeps up on the drive home I will give them a tighten, or just get used to HD coils????
This is the post I am talking about...
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=51822

Last edited:

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
ThunderbirdJunkie would let it settle before adding anything to the rear.
Looks good! you just need some MAN TIRES!

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ThunderbirdJunkie would let it settle before adding anything to the rear.
Looks good! you just need some MAN TIRES!

Agreed - I saw the front settle quite a bit, I am guessing due to the engine weight. Rear hasn't settled a ton, but I haven't carried any cargo to put extra weight.