Liberty Spare Tire Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j-rod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I dont have many posts here but thats due to our KJ being my wife's ride that we dont do anything with. I drive a 96 XJ. I come here and read the tech articles mostly.

Anyways I have been looking for a spare tire cover for her KJ on other jeep forums for a while with no luck. anyone here have one they would sell? shipping to 26330 if via UPS or FedEX.

thanks!

j-rod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they seem to run about $50 with shipping on there. hoping to get one cheaper than that.

ive looked at amazon, ebay, craigslist (was a few minutes late on getting one for $15) and other places.

if the cover only says "JEEP" that is okay too. though i would prefer "JEEP LIBERTY"

Powerman04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a cover I used for a bit but then got new tires and it doesn't fit. It works up to a 29" tire if you are interested. It's black.

Liberty06

Reaction score
I got lucky and found a canvas tan one at an Army Navy Store for $5.00.
It fits perfect so there are other options from the $50.00 deals.

matthewp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't find anything before October, I am going to have one free (you pay postage) once I put my Rubicon rims on. It's black with "Jeep" in white lettering, in good condition and will fit up to a 31" tire

j-rod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't find anything before October, I am going to have one free (you pay postage) once I put my Rubicon rims on. It's black with "Jeep" in white lettering, in good condition and will fit up to a 31" tire

i hope to have one by then but if not....you lmk when it is available and i will paypal you funds.

thanks!

j-rod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still looking for a Jeep one. found plain ones for $15 new but id rather find a Jeep or Liberty cover

staindvans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think i may have the one that comes with them that says Jeep on it in white letter if thats what your looking for. the plain black vinyl one with the white padding inside? i'm not at home right now or i'd check. i can check tomorrow and post a picture if i can find it.

jeepfrog

Reaction score
I may still have my original one that said "Jeep Liberty"...need to check the garage. Now that I think of it, I may even have one from a previous Camp Jeep that won't fit my 245s.

staindvans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok the one i have is the black one that has Jeep in white lettering on it. i can't imagine it would cost very much to ship it but i have no idea.

Attachments

• _DSC0239.jpg
    _DSC0239.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 17

Thayne

Reaction score
Hi,

I happen to have a Jeep Liberty tire cover...from 2004 KJ sport...that i just took off this week. If your interested i could sell it for 35 shipped. Here is a pic...I cleaned it off some but it has been on the liberty since i bought it new! so it will need a little more scrubbing but should clean up. PM if interested.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: