Liberty Renegade replacement fender flare help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MMP

Reaction score
Hi
I would like to replace my front passenger side fender flare on my Jeep Liberty Renegade 2003 model. The flare is wider than the regular Liberty ones and has the bolt pattern.
Anyone knows the code for this part or a website/link where i can find any reference to it?
I am from Germany and i live in a rural area, it would be much easier to order it online from a local shop but i asked several ones and they all asked me for the part´s code.

Any help would be great
Marie

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi
I would like to replace my front passenger side fender flare on my Jeep Liberty Renegade 2003 model. The flare is wider than the regular Liberty ones and has the bolt pattern.
Anyone knows the code for this part or a website/link where i can find any reference to it?
I am from Germany and i live in a rural area, it would be much easier to order it online from a local shop but i asked several ones and they all asked me for the part´s code.

Any help would be great
Marie
Flare is the same width as all the rest of the flares, no difference at all except for the fake mounting holes. I'll see I did have the part number for each one of them. The set in my shop may have numbers as well

All 4 flare kit is part# 82208159, checked 3 of the places I deal with all of the time and they are discontinued . May have to check auto salvage yards

Last edited:

MMP

Reaction score
Thank you! I will check with some salvage yards or just replace all of them with regular flares if there´s no other way. I just really like the fake bolts :)

MMP

Reaction score
I actually found a repair shop that was able to completely restore my flare and paint it new in the exact same color. It looks even better than the other flares now, so i will probably just repaint those too :)
I only had a crack at the lower edge of the flare so it was easy to fix.
I´m very happy i get to keep the original flares and thank you all for the advice!