Liberty Renegade Grill Guards / Bull bars?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NewJeepOwner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone manufacture a grill guard / bull bar for the Renegade? Seems like the bumper mounted fog lights create issues...

Also wondering if anyone makes stoneguards for these stock, bumper mounted fog lights..Called a Jeep dealer & no go - has to be an aftermarket guard out there somewhere!

Thanks

Ed

NewJeepOwner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you Ryan!

Thank you Ryan.!

You're absolutely right - Went to Hella website & compared the specs on the 500 series light to the lights on my Renegade & they are dead on!

I'll be ordering a pair of stoneguards tonight!!

Thanks again!

Ed

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone manufacture a grill guard / bull bar for the Renegade? Seems like the bumper mounted fog lights create issues...

Also wondering if anyone makes stoneguards for these stock, bumper mounted fog lights..Called a Jeep dealer & no go - has to be an aftermarket guard out there somewhere!

Thanks

Ed

Ed
dont waste your money on a brush guard
most of them require the removal of the front tow hooks

Remove functional tow points to install something that is for looks only?

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those brush guards will cause more damage in a front end wreck then not having one.I worked at a bodyshop for some time and seen the damage caused by brushguards that would not have been there if it was not installed.