Liberty 2002 Condenser

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpsutich

Reaction score
anyone have any tips on replacing an a/c condenser on a 2002 Liberty? I am fairly handy and from what I'm told it's not too difficult. Any special tools?? instructions that can be supplied would be great.

thanks

jpsutich

Reaction score
telling me

it actually went last summer..not sure of why but we were over the warranty mleage..I'm at 80K now. any ideas on repair...it seems pretty straight forward according to Chiltons but if there are any tips that I should look out for it would help.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Honestly I don't know. Nobody that I can think of on here has had to replace their yet...lol. Sorry I can't be of more help. I'm tryin to get with Bennett to get a couple copies of the Factory Service Manuals on here....might be of more help to you.

jpsutich

Reaction score
thanks for your help

any good websites for ordering Liberty parts? I am planning on installing this weekend (if I can get the part). thanks for the responses..I'll detail my trials and tribs when I'm done for the rest. I found one condenser for about $192 from partstrain.com. I can put the instructions from my manual up if that will help in the future along with what complications(if any) that I ran into.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Have you tried your local napa or autozone or anything like that?

If you would do a write up in the "How To:" section what would be AWESOME!

"How To: Replace Your A/C Condensor"