Libby Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Fellow here is stripping a '03 Libby,gonna use the body for mud racer,has most the drive train,interior,available.Will get a list of parts together.

m_volyrakis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a passenger's grab bar.
What color is the interior you are talking about?
Any pics?

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
[email protected] Is the contact e-mail
You must be registered for see images

Most all of a Limited,with chrome door handles,evic,etc is here,body parts are getting reused,interior suffered from sitting with window broke,he has offers on most of the drive train,if I wasn't cash poor I would have it at the house. Contact him about whatever you want.

L

lil black liberty

since you know him can you do me a favor?? Two things...
Would he be using the Chrome Rails From the luggage Rack? And Chrome Body Moldings??
Also would he happen to have the entire wiring harness to hook up for a pair of heated/electric seats? and one other thing I really need/want... the Evic with the harness is that possible?? If you could ask him for me plz? I'll pay you to ship it to me if you would..

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
since you know him can you do me a favor?? Two things...
Would he be using the Chrome Rails From the luggage Rack? And Chrome Body Moldings??
Also would he happen to have the entire wiring harness to hook up for a pair of heated/electric seats? and one other thing I really need/want... the Evic with the harness is that possible?? If you could ask him for me plz? I'll pay you to ship it to me if you would..

The rails and the body stuff he is keeping.The wiring,evic,what all you will need to contact him about.

RAZE

Reaction score
Email sent for front driveshaft if it is up for sale.

Latest posts

Members online