LED bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried them on the KJ? I've tried some on my Ranger that I had and they made my blinkers blink really fast. I've seen some on other vehicles that blinked fine though. I was just wondering if they would work ok on the Liberty.

Jeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not tried them but www.eautoworks.com has them, they also have the resistor you need to make them blink the normal speed. Someone over at LOST installed them and seemed to like them.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy Crap! I didn't realize how expensive those things were! I figured it up, and if I were to get all new LED bulbs with the reisitors all the way around it would be well over $100!! Nope, no thanks...

Trodo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I changed over my side markers, plate light, brake lights and back up lights to LED. I love them. And disregarding the resistor cost, what stopped me from switching over the turn signals was locating the signal wire on the back set. What a pain. Look on Ebay, you'll find the costs a lot lower.

Jeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I am going to get the LED Backup lights by themselves. Should be brighter than stockers.

Trodo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I did the backup lights, I saw not a brighter light, but a white/verging on blue light instead. If you do, you have to get the side shooting bulbs, so that the light energy hits the reflector as much as possible. But in the dark, meaning no street lamps and the such, it is brighter. It looks nice.

Latest posts

Members online