Left blinkers stopped working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jasonmc

Reaction score
I thought I would post to help anyone with this problem. My left blinker stopped working on my 2006 jeep liberty. It’s fairly well known that the flasher is inside the hazard button on this, and there is some YouTube videos on how change it. There is a relay for each direction inside the hazard module so it is possible to only have one side not working. Also, the green indicator light in the guage pod did not blink. Also, the left did not work when using the hazard mode or when pushing the lock unlock button that blinks the blinkers. Also, any position of the multi function switch behaved the same with hazard mode. These tests may help someone pinpoint this issue

Reactions: klc

6ixJeeper

Reaction score
I thought I would post to help anyone with this problem. My left blinker stopped working on my 2006 jeep liberty. It’s fairly well known that the flasher is inside the hazard button on this, and there is some YouTube videos on how change it. There is a relay for each direction inside the hazard module so it is possible to only have one side not working. Also, the green indicator light in the guage pod did not blink. Also, the left did not work when using the hazard mode or when pushing the lock unlock button that blinks the blinkers. Also, any position of the multi function switch behaved the same with hazard mode. These tests may help someone pinpoint this issue
This happened in my 06. 7 years ago It’s a spring or clock spring that’s the issue. I got the part from a junked lib

Reactions: klc

Jasonmc

Reaction score
This happened in my 06. 7 years ago It’s a spring or clock spring that’s the issue. I got the part from a junked lib
The flasher module was the solution in this case

Latest posts

Members online