late model 07 wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anybody knows if the wiring diagram from an 06 would be the same as 07. I have a late model 07 that is similar to a KK when it comes to the engine at least.

Need 12 volt circuit wire locations for installing some switches, need a 12v power and a dimmer circuit so the dependant switch led is on only when dash lights/headlights are on. Switches will be in small panel to the left of steering wheel.

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anybody knows if the wiring diagram from an 06 would be the same as 07. I have a late model 07 that is similar to a KK when it comes to the engine at least.

Need 12 volt circuit wire locations for installing some switches, need a 12v power and a dimmer circuit so the dependant switch led is on only when dash lights/headlights are on. Switches will be in small panel to the left of steering wheel.

I have most of the wiring diagrams but have not been able to find the diagram for the 2007 model.....I am pretty sure that the 2006 should be close enough!:shrug: