Lars Gets Stuck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frikki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, this weekend sure was frustrating. We were going for a nice drive down some dirt roads, then we came to a river and my dear Benjamin (whom i let drive my Jeep for some stupid reason) decided that he wanted to drive into it. I was indifferent, since it really wasn't deep at all and didn't look like it would be a problem. Well, there was actually a lot of loose gravel since it just rained, and we got stuck in it only a few inches from the concrete...

You must be registered for see images

Ben got the idea to use the jack to try to get it out (?) but of course it didn't work. The rocks back there didn't help either... pieces of that good old firestone rubber just flew everywhere...

And of course we had to be in a spot without cell phone signal. As we started walking up the road in the humid 100 degree weather though, we heard a door slam..... long story short, a tweeker with a beer in his hand tried to pull us out with a dog chain (which broke of course)... then he realized he had a winch strap :confused:

but we got out with no broken windows or other injuries...

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been there and done that.......but in mud.....:D

Dave

Reaction score
good stuff. you made it out with no damages. we have a shallow creek (fall creek) near me but im not brave enough to do it.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess thats why you never let a girl drive... Wait... (insert the smile that is green and smiling really big here)

Glad nothing was hurt. (insert the little yellow smile that is just smiling here)

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tweaker?(insert the smile with the question marks above its head here)

Does he have a fed flag tattooed on his back?

frikki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tweaker?(insert the smile with the question marks above its head here)

Does he have a fed flag tattooed on his back?

yep, it's a rebel flag... there's another one on his arm too

tweeker/tweaker whatever... equals drug addict, in this case probably **** judging by obvious signs...

anyway, now i'm lookin' at wranglers :D

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blake, the smilies are still there, just click 'go advanced':D:p;):confused::(

Or use this code :D for big grin...eeeeh....ok it's :d but then with a capitol D

I know, Im just being complicated. :D

Wranglers? Why is that? A liberty is just as good offroad as a wrangler, only thing about a wrangler is you can mod them a lot more than a liberty.