konig rims and cooper tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
yep yep so my friend josh won a custom hhr. they also gave him an extra set of rims and tires for the hhr. they are konig rims, 19x8, and a set of cooper zenon 2xs tires. he was told to try and get over $1200 for them. we're more realistic than that. $900 gets you the tires and rims, most of which have never been opened. the rims do have centercaps.

You must be registered for see images attach

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
BTW Josh should give ThunderbirdJunkie his TJ since he just won that nice, shiny, fuel-efficient and spacious General Motors automobile

Reaction score
BTW Josh should give ThunderbirdJunkie his TJ since he just won that nice, shiny, fuel-efficient and spacious General Motors automobile

he traded the hhr for the tj.

i dont exactly know what kind of rims they are besides konig. i think they will fit on his tj

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Matco ftmfw

ThunderbirdJunkie <3 Matco!

ThunderbirdJunkie will trade Josh his Matco 4s 2 bay and 1/8 of what's in it for that HHR!

Reaction score
Matco ftmfw

ThunderbirdJunkie <3 Matco!

ThunderbirdJunkie will trade Josh his Matco 4s 2 bay and 1/8 of what's in it for that HHR!

its long gone. im pretty sure they stripped the matco graphic off the side before they sold it. it was the first panel wagon. he got a ton of sht with it. including some rims and tires. which are valued (what i've been told) at over 1200. since 2 of the rims have never been out of the box. its all been kept inside during the winter.

Reaction score
Wait

Confused here

So he traded the HHR for the TJ...

OOOOOOOOOOOOH that's how he GOT the TJ

Nevermind!

yep yep yep. they shafted him on trade in on the hhr. only like 12.5 thousand. his tj was listed at 17. we talked them down to 14. his dad broke them and they dropped to 10 with all the fees covered by the dealership.