KJ's not worthy of Jeep label....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SiLveRLiB2k2 said:
ur post was tooo long to read.... :-s

LoL....
yeah, JU= ](*,) LOL

I have posted longer, lol! Like my pro-Mac rants for example! enguard.gif

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
grogiefrog said:
SiLveRLiB2k2 said:
ur post was tooo long to read.... :-s

LoL....
yeah, JU= ](*,) LOL

I have posted longer, lol! Like my pro-Mac rants for example! enguard.gif

LoL. I know, after 2 sentences, i find my self skimming the rest...LOL
j/k's
I've read the whole thing, it's replying an equally long one that's exhausting...LoL

kj lad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed that the rubicon wrangler is claimed to be the best 4x4 ever produced! WRONG. The Landrover defender 90 XS is!. It has better angles, electric dif locks, 32" M/T's and better torque delivery.

Sorry if that offends you, but I'm a Jeep fan too and also a realist.

Depsite that minor point, the KJ is a genuine offroader. I chose it over a Landrover Defender (sold one to buy the Jeep) and I drive my KJ on and offroad most days and I can't think of a better combination of abilies!

Ian

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kj lad said:
Depsite that minor point, the KJ is a genuine offroader. I chose it over a Landrover Defender (sold one to buy the Jeep) and I drive my KJ on and offroad most days and I can't think of a better combination of abilies!

Ian

No doubt. My KJ really reminds me of the Wagoneer I use to drive around a ranch as a kid. Just modern and a lot nicer!

2003KJ

Reaction score
Like I said before, all those guys at JU and JP mag are just flat out jealous that our KJ's are equally as capeable as their XJ's, TJ's, CJ's and whatever other J's they drive. Untill they have taken one off road, they can't speak a word.

(and yes mine's been off road, not ******** rock crawlin, but off road in the mud none the less).

Someday perhaps they will accept the Liberty. Untill then, i'm glad they don't have one. That means more KJ's for people like us who appreciate them, and give them a chance before bashing them. Also, means more mods for those of us who do care! \:D/

edit: this spell checkin thing just isn't working...LOL.

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the LOST NE board, we're talking about getting T-shirts that say "That's OK, we don't like you either" on the back...lol.

kjk

Reaction score
I think 2 new Jeep models are coming out in '06, this will give them something new to complain about. I'm sure the new wrangler ('07 maybe?) will take a beating also. People just don't like change.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
Flaren said:
On the LOST NE board, we're talking about getting T-shirts that say "That's OK, we don't like you either" on the back...lol.

yeah, i saw that thread. funny, the original quote was shot down.
LOST already has t-shirts.....(Got LOST?, interesting story behind that too, but i'll save it for another time)
now once we finalize the LOST NE logo, then we can move on to the site and tshirts eh....whaddya say Flaren?.... (naughty)

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really liked the original quote.....stupid BF...I'm too much of a peacemaker..lol. I'm game for making the NE logo gear. I think we should offer a tank top for the chicks! Think about it, Jeeps and chicks in cute little white tank tops, how much better does it get? \:D/

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
Flaren said:
I really liked the original quote.....stupid BF...I'm too much of a peacemaker..lol. I'm game for making the NE logo gear. I think we should offer a tank top for the chicks! Think about it, Jeeps and chicks in cute little white tank tops, how much better does it get? \:D/

i can think of a lot of better things, like my....er..... :-#
yeah...chicks with white tank tops with the LOST NE logo on it would be quite nice..... =P~