KJs at work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw one of those in NY. They had the same roof lights, edgy. :)

BlueRidgeKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
L.O.S.T. on the Blue Ridge Parkway , Western NC Mo
I seen some of those in downtown asheville.. near fire/police station.. i also saw a few 'security' ones near Biltmore mall.. they must have a bunch of these..

didnt know there were that many of us KJ owners that come to online forums in western NC.. nice to meet yah :) im up in yancey county.. we goto asheville every once in a while.. mostly business.. but sometimes just to go watch movies :)

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jfortier777 said:
Those libertys look sweet. I would totally let them rescue me if I was burning to death somewhere.

Funny!

Last time I was in Colorado I saw the Forest Service using KJ's. Plus I have seen them at the Indianapolis Airport for airport maintenance vehicles.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Yeah one of the security companies in Greensboro uses them as their vehicles...the name of the company is Wackenhut.....I'll let you pernounce that name..LOL

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
no thanks...

JFk has the KJ's as airport security cars....oh and the mall by me (Queens Center) get this has 05 ltd's fully loaded as security cars....I have a pic somewhere

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
get this has 05 ltd's fully loaded as security cars....I have a pic somewhere

It would be funny if someone stole them.. Fully loaded KJ security vehicles in the mall. :)

I drive by JFK everyday sometimes side by side to the planes, nothing beats the view of distant KJ in a hot summer day, speeding across the runway.. It is like mirage!

Mick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BlueRidgeKJ said:
I seen some of those in downtown asheville.. near fire/police station.. i also saw a few 'security' ones near Biltmore mall.. they must have a bunch of these..
Asheville city has a white one too, I think it might be with the water service. I normally see it in the mornings in that construction area on 40. And then, someone over in Haywood county has a sign business. He has a white KJ with lots of yellow flashing lights (like a tow truck) that he uses to pull big signs that show programed messages. I'll try and snap a couple of pics if I get a chance.

BlueRidgeKJ said:
didnt know there were that many of us KJ owners that come to online forums in western NC.. nice to meet yah :) im up in yancey county.. we goto asheville every once in a while.. mostly business.. but sometimes just to go watch movies :)
I think I saw an old thread about people from WNC, I might go and revive it.

Brigrat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
Yeah one of the security companies in Greensboro uses them as their vehicles...the name of the company is Wackenhut.....I'll let you pernounce that name..LOL

Wackenhut is pronounced just as you can imagine. They are one of the worlds largest private security firms. They range from you average mall cop lock rattlers to themost hugh speed nuclear security types. They are an interesting company, and do some really cool high speed security work, and some incredibly boring low speed work.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind doing some work in this area for Wackenhut. They drive Libbys!

I mean, I get to drive a Liberty around an automotive plant all day. I don't think it gets better than that! \:D/

Sadly it's a white, base model Libby, but who cares. =D>

2003KJ

Reaction score
Brigrat said:
2003KJ said:

Wackenhut is pronounced just as you can imagine. They are one of the worlds largest private security firms. They range from you average mall cop lock rattlers to themost hugh speed nuclear security types. They are an interesting company, and do some really cool high speed security work, and some incredibly boring low speed work.

I still get a good laugh everytime I see one of their KJ's in town and I say the name in my head...LOL (saying it wrong obviously)

Latest posts

Members online