KJ Trim Levels around the World

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrenchKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:party52:
Well, in France, we call them Cherokee. Two engines: 3,7 V6 gas and 2,8 CRD diesel. But now, because of environmental issues and new rules coming from European Union, the V6 is not imported any more. And the CRD has a big tax on it because it pollutes. And EU doesn't like 4X4. They are close to ban them in some countries. It's ridiculous.:pp:
Mine is a CRD Wild Edition 2007.

Attachments

• KJ rancho4.jpg
    KJ rancho4.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 7

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:party52:
Well, in France, we call them Cherokee. Two engines: 3,7 V6 gas and 2,8 CRD diesel. But now, because of environmental issues and new rules coming from European Union, the V6 is not imported any more. And the CRD has a big tax on it because it pollutes. And EU doesn't like 4X4. They are close to ban them in some countries. It's ridiculous.:pp:
Mine is a CRD Wild Edition 2007.

Sweet I found references to french Wild Editions online but no specs can you tell me what makes the Wild Edition different than other trims like Limited Edition?

Ciphergiest

Reaction score
Mine, before I painted it, was a Marblewood Edition. I'd never heard of it, nor could I find information on it. I'm thinking it was dealer specific.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Members online