KJ recontruction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bajtucha

Reaction score
I've given my KJ a new youth. If you're interested check this photo gallery: jeepkj.wordpress.com.

If have any questions or comments I'll be here.

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should have come here to the mid-south, or better yet AZ-NM and got a rust free donor body.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Awesome write up. Glad to see you kept it going. I was faced with a similar thing with my XJ this summer, the frame was rusting bad and the floors were non existent. Rest of the body/doors/rockers were spotless. Everything else works well, so decided the suck it up and have it properly fixed. New frame sections welded in and new floor pans. Feels like a new Jeep.

mk_v

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good work! Looks very well done. Did you do it all yourself?

Mk

bajtucha

Reaction score
Awesome write up. Glad to see you kept it going. I was faced with a similar thing with my XJ this summer, the frame was rusting bad and the floors were non existent. Rest of the body/doors/rockers were spotless. Everything else works well, so decided the suck it up and have it properly fixed. New frame sections welded in and new floor pans. Feels like a new Jeep.

Yeah. And what a feeling, right?

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you hear the one about...

...OK, maybe not here... :happy175:

That is a very nice restoration. Looks brand new. :waytogo:

Latest posts

Members online