KJ newbie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grasshopperkj

Reaction score
Just picked up 2006 KJ Sport Trail Rated, 4x4 obviously. Looking to build off-road/trail rig. Could use some ideas on bumpers, lifts, snorkels, roof racks, etc. Definitely got some front suspension issues, driver's side wheel toeing out severely. Gonna have to rebuild front suspension, but don't want to rebuild stock set up if I can rebuild it with a lift.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Just picked up 2006 KJ Sport Trail Rated, 4x4 obviously. Looking to build off-road/trail rig. Could use some ideas on bumpers, lifts, snorkels, roof racks, etc. Definitely got some front suspension issues, driver's side wheel toeing out severely. Gonna have to rebuild front suspension, but don't want to rebuild stock set up if I can rebuild it with a lift.

FIRST THING, there is a tremendous amount of information from the last 15 years on here and LOSTJEEPs , may I suggest reading and maybe taking some notes then come back with some questions.
And welcome

jharrisliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I have the same year as you and I love mine and everything I have done to it so far. But as Tommudd said the best thing you can do is read, read, and read some more. Most likely all of your questions have been asked before.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome grasshopper.

Plenty of info here on what works best on KJ's and help when you are done searching around.

Dave