KJ has a sex change...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, since I gave the KJ to my wife she's been making it her own. She made me take off all the stickers and decals on the back that I had, and she ordered a new tag for the front....PINK! :eek: You should've seen me at the car wash yesterday when I was detailing the KJ...every guy that walked past kept giving me a weird look and I didn't even realize why until I got around to the front and remembered that tag being on there. :eek: LOL.

Anyway, here's a few updated pics of him....ooops, I mean her.
You must be registered for see images

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Is it just me or are they both "cute" now? And with the introduction of the KK, the JK and Compass are the new cute, Speed Buggy looking Jeeps?

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
^She is still ugly. (not the KJ)

dnm45227

Reaction score
man it's just a rainbow sticker away from total conversion. don't feel bad my wife is still looking for a "silly boys, jeeps are for girls" plate ot tire cover. no way am i joining into the hunt, we swap jeeps sometimes and i don't always have time to "sanitize" it.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man it's just a rainbow sticker away from total conversion. don't feel bad my wife is still looking for a "silly boys, jeeps are for girls" plate ot tire cover. no way am i joining into the hunt, we swap jeeps sometimes and i don't always have time to "sanitize" it.

LOL, yeah mine wants a pink camo tire cover....she's on her own.:D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
06Liberty......you should be careful not to drive that jeep with the pink plate. Someone might invite you to "brokeback mountain".....hehe..j/k..:D

Dave

Members online

No members online now.