KJ backbone bumper system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JMSMN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many people have this on their jeep and what are your opinions on it. Also, does anyone have pics of this on an 06 libby.

JMSMN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looked on their sight andall on older kj's. Was really curious if anybody had personal experience with them.

Rock Lizard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mark (owner of Detours) is a friend of mine. Great guy, makes awesome products. Been real tempted to buy a rear XJ bumper from him for my own cherokee. Makes a dang good product and I'm too busy to make my own rear bumper, so I think that should say a lot about his products. I would recommend if you want a strong, simple, inexpensive means to mount a winch, Mark is your man. Give him a call, tell him Marty from Rock Lizard sent you.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
It's om my short list of must have products.
They look like a real Skookum product and I like the fact that I can retain the factory look of the front bumper cover.
The price seems reasonable as well. I don't think I could make something that good looking and engineered for $335.00!

jeepzilla

Reaction score
I contacted him last summer about that same question for my '06 lib. this was his response.... Hope it helps, I figure he should have something soon.. after my lift that's on the list for me as well...

6/29/08

Derek,

We're working on a template for your year KJ as we speak, we may have one
as soon as this up coming week. The template is used for bumper trimming,
as soon as it's complete, we can offer '05-07 owners the system.

Thankyou for your intrest in Detours,

Mark
Detours LLc.

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a sweet little system. Me likes. If my Jeep was for fun use only I'd definitely be getting that and a winch, along with d-rings.

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wonder if they got the template for the 05's, and if its gonna cover the fog lights?

ShafferNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only wish it had a 2" receiver integrated into it. I think it would make it that much better of a product.

Latest posts

Members online