Kept her in the Jeep Family, Hello!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whelan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My family has been loyal to Jeep for years. We started with a 1996 Cherokee Classic in jet black, then to a 1999 Cherokee Sport w/ alloys jet black again. My parents now have a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo in gray with leather and moonroof (wanted a bit more luxury) but still can drive through anything.

My gf of 3.5 years (soon to be engaged) bought a 2005 Jeep Liberty Renegade in silver this past October. What a car! with a little influence from yours truly. I had a 2002 Civic EX Coupe (not ghetto I promise). I recently in August 06 bought a Certified Pre-Owned 2005 Toyota Matrix XR AWD so I can travel to work and take road trips in confidence during winter months. We use her car for the fun and deep stuff.

I thought I would stop in and say hello, she is not very big on message boards and forums, I am with cars. Having been on Saturnspot.com, 7thgencivic.com, and matrixowners.com now. It's very informative to keep UTD on these places and get info and share it as well. It's how I started doing DIY's and now never go to a service shop for anything (almost).

So hello to all and may I say that I am glad to still be involved with the Jeep family, and will continue to be down the road (when we get kids and upgrade to the Commander! =D> [-o<

P.S.-I'll get some pix up soon of her car. It's failry stock though.