Kansas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DougBenn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you in Kansas? I am on the Missouri side, 6 miles from the Kansas Line south of KC.

JaySoy

Reaction score
I'm in Prarie Village, which is pretty much in the middle of the KC metro.

Awesome rock crawling in Kansas huh!

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DougBenn and JaySoy, I made a post on LOST Im going up to Tuttle Creek July 12 and 13th if you can make it, I believe that 2 other memeberrs said that they were going from LOST and my cousin said that he would probably go and take his grand cherokee

t2raz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LoL gogreenlawns nice avatar i was trying to kill the bug i though it was real lol.

Treyz02KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm so jelous, Kansas has so many members, and I have been advertising the site in OKC and still yet to have anyone post on the 'south' board from Oklahoma...

I honestly disagree with Oklahoma being considered the south, but, what cha' gunna to do?

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm so jelous, Kansas has so many members, and I have been advertising the site in OKC and still yet to have anyone post on the 'south' board from Oklahoma...

I honestly disagree with Oklahoma being considered the south, but, what cha' gunna to do?

I think Ripticket over on LOST is from OKC and I thought there was another one or two from OK on LOST

MtnLuvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From Kansas City Area

Count me in from Kansas. I live in Shawnee on the West side of the Kansas City metro area.

STINGN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have family that lives in Eudora which is off of 10, If there is ever a time i goto visit, i can see if i can meet up with yall".

kskj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't think I will go. But I am going to tuttle as soon as the snow melts. Put some MTR"S and tow hooks on Taylors truck so he is ready to hit the trails. Those trees on KS Rocks would tear up that fiberglass bed.:D