Just some of my after market vehicle lights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Here is a small sample of my vehicular light collection.
No, not all of these are going to be installed on the front or rear of my KJ!
I purchase enough of each style so that if one or more should get broken, I have an exact match for replacement parts.
The first picture represents 3460 watts of light.:D
The second picture is a wired remote, 100 watt suction cup mounted search light.
And,Yes, there are more*!
I once destroyed both headlamps and all four Bosch 225's on the front of my Green Mini whilst having an "Off" on a Ralley stage at night!
I now keep an additional six of those on hand as spare parts!

Last edited:

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
I bought some more lights for the Jeep today!
Amber L.E.D. Strip lighting.
24 Amber L.E.D.'s encased in a silicon mould.
I will be "Creatively" installing these on the drivers and passengers side view mirrors.
This way all the drivers immediately to the left and the right of me, in my vehicles blind spots will have yet another visual indication that "I" am planning on performing a "Signalled" lane change!

Oh, I am also 44% of the way through an additional "Euro" style side marker light which mounts between the drivers side "Trail rated" badge and fender on the drivers side and the passengers fender mount antenna.
One trapezoidal (About 1/4 inch larger in diameter) and one that is the same size as the "Trail rated" badge/ Antenna mount.
These will fit in between the badge and the antenna and will have long lasting Amber L.E.D. bulbs fitted and simply connect to the factory turn signal circuit. Sort of the same idea as the early Z4 BMW convertible!

No pictures as of yet, I have to perfect the whole installation.

Last edited: