Just playin' with Photoshop...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

honu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was bored this morning, this is the result of having too much time on my hands...

You must be registered for see images

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Petty cool. For your next trick I want to see body seems disappear along with emblems.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
while im a big fan of postprocessing and vignettes, i hate to be the guy to say this, but that pictures is just so out of focus!

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still diggin' those wheels Honu. Gotta go and find myself a wrecked Magnum. Wonder how they'd look with the lift?

honu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
twack, I agree... it does look out of focus, apparently it softened as I was messin' with it. I went back and looked at the original and it's real sharp...

I 'shopped another photo and it kept it's focus pretty well.

speedracerbubba wanted to see it without emblems and such. I stripped the door handles, emblems and gawd forbid, lowered it, just for the heck of it.

Midgear

Reaction score
that actually looks pretty slick.. it's a sin to lower a Jeep, and in doing so you are doomed to rot in the pits of hell where satan will cram a rotten pineapple up your ass 3 times a day- but that looks pretty slick.

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That really does look kind of cool in a ricer sort of way.

Better looking than what I'd do, that's for sure.

honu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind, it's NOT lowered in real life... nor are the door handles shaved or emblems removed. This is just a horrible exercise in Photoshopping, a nightmare gone terribly wrong.

This WILL NOT happen... though the photo could be used to punish errant members. Make them stare at this photo for an hour, that'll get 'em back in line.

honu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still diggin' those wheels Honu. Gotta go and find myself a wrecked Magnum. Wonder how they'd look with the lift?

I do like the look and I put these wheels on, assuming (I know) that because they bolted up, they were a match.

The bolt pattern on the LX vehicles (Magnum, Charger, 300 and Challenger) is 5 on 115. I was advised by a member here that the Liberty's pattern is 5 on 114.

My Liberty is 2WD and driven, actually babied by my wife, exclusively on the street. I'd be hesitant to use these wheels on a 4x4, off-road. Though the patterns are very close, the stresses on the rims while wheeling could very well cause you problems.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't let my KJ wear them for wheeling, I've a set of steelies w/MTs for that. More for the day to day rollin' 'round town. Now, where would I keep a third set of wheels????

honu

Full Access Member
Reaction score

'shopped in a lift. I think it looks pretty good.

Last edited:

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's an inexpensive program, easy download.

I installed it and just started messing around...

THEre are PIRATEs in the BAY who have copies of the entire adobe collection including premiere pro to edit videos (which completely taxes my pc with an e6550 {2.3ghz dual core}, 2gb ram, and a decent video card that makes Warcraft look great).

honu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much is it?

I picked up Adobe Photoshop at Best Buy on sale for just under $60 bucks.

Believe me.. if I can install it and make it work, anyone can. I'm a computer neandrethal...

As I said, I just loaded up some photos I'd taken and started experimenting. I don't consider myself an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I've come up with some interesting results, quite by accident...

Good luck, give it shot...

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those rims look nice, what's the backspace?

Latest posts

Members online