just got back from mammoth cave in kentucky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kegjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
went from bloomington to cave city this weekend, about 6hr drive each way. averaged between 21-22mpg, much better than the 19-20 i was getting before. I now have around 2400 miles on my 05 jeep!

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not bad! From Indy to Nashville (IN) I've seen as high as 24.1 on the highway, and an average of 21 after using the four-wheel drive. And it's not even a CRD, lol.

How was Cazy City? Worth the drive? Would you recommend anything? Thx.

kegjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i still need to take some pics, waiting to get a new digital camera. Mammoth cave is definatly worth it. If you go make sure you get a reservation for a tour because they fill up pretty fast. The cave is huge, I took the grand avenue tour which is 4 miles underground. Theres also a lot of hiking trails around the park.

Love my kj, wouldn't trade it in for anything.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live about 3 hours from there, would of been cool to see someone from the board, lol but im not going no three hours.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
ah, I took my liberty to mammoth cave, when i was going south last summer, cool place.

That's awesome MPG too, someday.... CRD...

Bennett

Latest posts

Members online