Just Curious....KJ Color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joeg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought my first KJ and it's Atlantic Blue...Been going through many of the posts and am curious as to what seems to be the most popular color...Seeing alot of the Atlantics...

:-k

admonster01

Reaction score
Body color

Where I live, Northeast Ohio, the most popular colors seem to be Black, Atlantic Blue, Olive Green and Red.

joeg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
joeg said:
Just bought my first KJ and it's Atlantic Blue...Been going through many of the posts and am curious as to what seems to be the most popular color...Seeing alot of the Atlantics...

:-k

currently in Orlando and will be returning to Northern ohio in a couple months.....sound like you are leaving there?? Thanks for input

admonster01

Reaction score
Nope stuck here for now. Originally from Sarasota, Florida not too far from you. Where can I take my Libstress off road in Ohio?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine is black, but I really like the atlantic blue also and almost got that color. It was between that and the black. I guess the black won as they both had the identical options I wanted.

Dave

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got woodland brown, I think they only made that color for a year or two. icon996.gif

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont see very many atlantic blues in my area.. Thats one reason I like mine so much..

Ive never seen another ones that has black rims. \:D/

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Liberties are everywhere here, and I can honestly say there is a large variety of colors, see a lot of blue and silver here it seems, surprisingly less red than I would've thought. Out of all 5 in our family, they are all different colors. My parents have that cactus green color, which I rarely see, for good reason, I really don't like it.

We should have a color poll. \:D/

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I like being different so I'm glad nobody has a KJ color like mine \:D/ ,but around the Colorado Springs area you don't see one color more than any other.
  • You must be registered for see images

resipsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Red! My mom has a silver Limited, which she bought 2 weeks after falling in love with my brand new KJ Sport. To be honest, I really prefer the look of the black fenders on the Sports. The Limiteds just look too...fancy... IMHO.

mapco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is Steel Blue. I think it was only available in 2002.

jkl

Reaction score
mine's dark khaki... quite a few of those around everywhere...

You must be registered for see images attach

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say black is the most popular color (is black a color?!) in my area, although I see all of the standard colors on a regular basis.

Jeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
grogiefrog said:
I would say black is the most popular color (is black a color?!) in my area, although I see all of the standard colors on a regular basis.

How many Jeep Green ones have you seen? \:D/

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeger said:
grogiefrog said:

How many Jeep Green ones have you seen? \:D/

Jeep Green is a sweet color. \:D/

Cableguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
grogiefrog said:
is black a color?

Black is the presence of all colors! White is the absence of all color.

Random thought of the day right there.

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
White light contains all colors...hence why a prism seperates them all out into a rainbow. A color is merely the frequency of light that it reflects, while absorbing all other frequencies. Black, absorbs all frequencies, also the reason why black gets hotter is sunlight than white. Technically, white contains all colors, and black has none, since white reflects them all to yours eyes, an black absorbs them all, reflecting none to your eyes.

KJ808

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My KJ is a Midnight Blue Pearl. I wanted to get a black one too but there wasn't any when we bought ours.

What ***** was a few days later, the driver's side window wouldn't go down all the way. It seemed like it was detached from it's mechanism. So I brought it in for repairs and what did I see? A black limited 4x4 KJ with the same options! ](*,) I was wondering if I could make an exchange, but decided not to even try making that attempt. Ironically they had no replacement part for my broken window so they swapped it out from the black KJ. :-k

Members online

No members online now.