Just bought my first Jeep ever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yippee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello. Just purchased my first Jeep, and am new to the Jeep world. I've always loved tinkering with cars so I'm sure the Jeep will be the next addition to the journey. Purchased a 2005 Jeep Liberty Limited, 3.7 auto, 2wd. Going to leave it mostly stock, but will probably add a few things to it as i go. I've been lurking on the forums for a few days, and have to say I'm already excited to be a part of this community - it's always more fun when you have a community together that are all there for one common interest. Look forward to getting to be a part of the community in the coming days, weeks, months, etc. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions for you as I eventually start wrenching on the jeep.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and check out the fabrication section I did and I can't get enough the little things make it yours

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the long, slow downward spiral towards bankruptcy, sleepless nights, and neglected personal hygiene! Some of the many rewards of Jeep ownership...[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy the forum.

Dave

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
You are embarking on the journey of a lifetime. Enjoy it! (welcome)