Just bought a KJ :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04 Silver Renegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up everyone? New to the Forum here. I just purchased a 2004 Liberty Renegade with 61,000 miles. Got a great deal for it and the best part....Paid it in full so no monthly payments :D haha
Pics will soon to follow....The weather here in the NorthEast kind of ***** cause of the rain and I've been working alot so once I am off from work, i'll take ALOT of pics for you guys.
As of right now, it's all stock and I just purchased Rain Guards, and plan on tinting the front 2 windows just so they match the rest of the windows.
I'm looking foward to be active on this forum and If I have a question, I'll be sure to SEARCH first before posting cause I know there are ALOT of the same questions being asked idea.gif

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
(welcome)

Congrats on a payed off KJ...that's the best type of KJ! :D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

You are now afflicted....haha

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome!
What part of brooklyn?

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in Brooklyn South....Near Sheepshead Bay area....

Cool, I love that area (the only area in Brooklyn that I like), otherwise I despise brooklyn, hate the BQE, and it makes me nauseous to even think about what gowanus is nowadays with the never ending construction. Don't even get me started with Atlantic. #-o Other than that, it is good to have another member close by. Welcome. (biggringift)

04 Silver Renegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, I love that area (the only area in Brooklyn that I like), otherwise I despise brooklyn, hate the BQE, and it makes me nauseous to even think about what gowanus is nowadays with the never ending construction. Don't even get me started with Atlantic. #-o Other than that, it is good to have another member close by. Welcome. (biggringift)

Yea the Gowanas is rediculous, the belt parkway is getting better but the construction is a pain in the ****.
When I had my Honda Prelude I was part of a car club. Is there any KJ ClUbs/groups here in the surrounding areas that meet up or nah?

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea the Gowanas is rediculous, the belt parkway is getting better but the construction is a pain in the ****.
When I had my Honda Prelude I was part of a car club. Is there any KJ ClUbs/groups here in the surrounding areas that meet up or nah?
Nah really.. Once a year we get together and go meet at the top of the bear mountain.

2006 Meeting
2007 Meeting

But other than that, we don't really do much else, a few guys including Brian and Dave and others get together and wheel once in a while. Most of NYC KJ owners own a jeep just for mall crawling or simply driving around, they could drive anything with four wheel for all they care... It is even hard to get a jeep wave back, they keep you hanging like an ass, so I stopped waving, I just signal them with my highs, I am yet to get a beam back. (censored) notcool.gif

04 Silver Renegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah really.. Once a year we get together and go meet at the top of the bear mountain.

2006 Meeting
2007 Meeting

But other than that, we don't really do much else, a few guys including Brian and Dave and others get together and wheel once in a while. Most of NYC KJ owners own a jeep just for mall crawling or simply driving around, they could drive anything with four wheel for all they care... It is even hard to get a jeep wave back, they keep you hanging like an ass, so I stopped waving, I just signal them with my highs, I am yet to get a beam back. (censored) notcool.gif

Oh okay...that's good to know.
Yea i've already made an ass out of myself...Except for a few Renny'z that I passed....They actually waved back SHOCKED.gif