Just because....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glamurgurl9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gosh, it's amazing how much difference the clear turn signals makes! I CANT WAIT until my tail lights get here!

Yay!! drive.gif

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
glamurgurl9 said:
gosh, it's amazing how much difference the clear turn signals makes! I CANT WAIT until my tail lights get here!

Yay!! drive.gif

me too. mine are due to get here on Friday according to the UPS website...

glamurgurl9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
02LibertyLimitedChick said:
glamurgurl9 said:

Yay!! drive.gif

me too. mine are due to get here on Friday according to the UPS website...

I need to check to see when mine will be here! I'm also waiting on my chrome fox racing decals! I cant wait to get those! I think I need to get my two front windows tinted a bit darker too!

mapco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
glamurgurl9 said:

Yay!! drive.gif
I must be the only one who thinks it looks better with amber lenses.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
please, you take good pictures, but please start using something else for resizing, also you got nice angles and it is already sunny out, no flash :)
Try those and check if you see any difference..
remember, www.irfanview.com for easy resize, etc.

once you resize, just save as.. and choose jpeg, and keep the "compression" at %80 or above, Higher the number, less compression.

timmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hyedipin said:
please, you take good pictures, but please start using something else for resizin.

Huhh? What's wrong with the pic? Flash?

I don't get it...

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
timmer said:
hyedipin said:
please, you take good pictures, but please start using something else for resizin.

Huhh? What's wrong with the pic? Flash?

I don't get it...
Lots of blocking on the shallow diagonal lines (look at the seam between the hood and the fender, or all around the door trim). Doesn't really bother me, just pointing out what Hyde is talking about... (whistle)

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hyedipin said:
please, you take good pictures, but please start using something else for resizing, also you got nice angles and it is already sunny out, no flash :)

once you resize, just save as.. and choose jpeg, and keep the "compression" at %80 or above, Higher the number, less compression.

hyedipin is the pic ****!! \:D/

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's just killing me to see a perfectly good picture get all jagged edges because of the compression. I am sure the source is a great shot, and I am seeing all the blocks because of my high resolution display that shows everything.

The pictures are great, but not the display.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hyedipin said:
It's just killing me to see a perfectly good picture get all jagged edges because of the compression. I am sure the source is a great shot, and I am seeing all the blocks because of my high resolution display that shows everything.

The pictures are great, but not the display.
So get a lower-res display (biggthumpup)

Ladies and gentlemen, we'll be making a minor course correction in this thread, please bear with us \:D/

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
hyedipin said:

hyedipin is the pic ****!! \:D/

NO PICTURE FOR YOU --- COME BACK ONE YEAR!