Just a few pics of my Jeep Liberty Limited 05

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeza

Reaction score
After doing some engine work such as new heads, oil pump, pistons etc and it being out of action for a while, she's back and going strong and I had chance to do some aesthetics.

Hope all is well where ever you are.

Attachments

• 20201220_132445_compress33.jpg
    20201220_132445_compress33.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 36
  • 20201220_132403_compress9.jpg
    20201220_132403_compress9.jpg
    408.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 20201220_132350_compress41.jpg
    20201220_132350_compress41.jpg
    576.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 20201220_132304_compress11.jpg
    20201220_132304_compress11.jpg
    572.6 KB · Views: 37

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like the body is in good shape, interior as well ?
But sagged like all stockers isn't it.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice & clean ! Did you wear the buffer out? :D
How many miles were on it when the engine re-build took place?

Jeza

Reaction score
Yeah the body works is pretty good, has some paint fade in places, bonnet chips etc but i am currently looking at getting it wrapped. Interior is pretty good for the age, grey leather. There is no rips or tears, just a couple of small pen ink stains. What do you mean by sagged? The suspension? I'm not sure, it looks pretty good to me but i might be corrected?. Im looking at a Rough Country suspension upgrade. She had alot of miles...210,000 I have a feeling I'm going to need to do the transmission sooner rather than later also....never ends hey??

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah the body works is pretty good, has some paint fade in places, bonnet chips etc but i am currently looking at getting it wrapped. Interior is pretty good for the age, grey leather. There is no rips or tears, just a couple of small pen ink stains. What do you mean by sagged? The suspension? I'm not sure, it looks pretty good to me but i might be corrected?. Im looking at a Rough Country suspension upgrade. She had alot of miles...210,000 I have a feeling I'm going to need to do the transmission sooner rather than later also....never ends hey??
NO NO NO NO NO to rough country or any other spacer lift unless you just totally hate the Jeep and are trading it off in two days
Rough Country or any spacer lift IS NOT a upgrade

On level ground, measure left front, middle of the wheel ( hub ) to lower portion of the flare
and report back

Jeza

Reaction score
NO NO NO NO NO to rough country or any other spacer lift unless you just totally hate the Jeep and are trading it off in two days

On level ground, measure left front, middle of the wheel ( hub ) to lower portion of the flare
and report back

haha had a feeling that may be the response. Ill start trawling through all the lift kit posts.

Roger that...will report back

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Do You know why they named it Rough Country? .. Because even on smooth pavement, it'll feel like a Rough Country Road ! ;)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
haha had a feeling that may be the response. Ill start trawling through all the lift kit posts.

Roger that...will report back
Yes and just common sense
stock springs are very weak from the factory
by 65-70,000 miles they are toast
Then add a spacer lift which adds more stress to worn out springs and shocks and you have a bad ride, poor handling and wears other parts out faster as well
Cheap is expensive

Jeza

Reaction score

and report back

Ok, so I measured from centre of the hub to lower flare...18". How does that sound?

Also...ive decided on the OME Springs and Blistein shocks etc etc...pay abit more for for a far better set up.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, so I measured from centre of the hub to lower flare...18". How does that sound?

Also...ive decided on the OME Springs and Blistein shocks etc etc...pay abit more for for a far better set up.
Not bad, just an inch below new stock height
I've had them come into my garage almost two inches lower than new stock height , sitting on the front bumpstops almost LOL

David13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a nice looking Jeep. I'm looking for one. But I have found that the Limited all have leather seats. I don't like those and don't want them.

Also, those tires look too clean. A little road dust wouldn't hurt them at all.
dc

Jeza

Reaction score
That's a nice looking Jeep. I'm looking for one. But I have found that the Limited all have leather seats. I don't like those and don't want them.

Also, those tires look too clean. A little road dust wouldn't hurt them at all.
dc

Thanks man. I personally like the leather seats...each to there own.

I do agree on the tires.....there's limited offroading in South Florida...she will get dirty in due course