JK fogs in 05-07 Limited grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
JK fogs in 05-07 Limited or any that have fogs in their 05-07 mounted in the grill
Removed the grill to get at the fog lights on my 05 Limited to clean them up, way nasty
While looking at the way they sit in the bracket a light bulb came on
Had a set of SUNPIE LED JK fogs in a box of stuff I bought for another project, and as I looked at them it seemed they mounted almost the same and the right size
Removed them from their bracket,( the JK ones ) removed fogs from the 05 and their bracket, they plugged right into the KJs wiring, 2 clips hold them in, one on either side , they popped right in, so only issue was aiming them up and down,
set them where I wanted, made a small bracket to hold them tight and DONE.
One of the easiest mods I have done lately
Took longer to remove the grill than it did to mount them in almost
oh no pictures, went so fast never thought of that ;)

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes in the grill where the stock fogs are on the Limited Editions and some others
Never seen them before ??

You talking like mine tom ? I'm tearing it down to check those wires in a bit want me to get pictures of the fog placement?

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grill removed I need to replace my assembly :( I think moisture is getting in there where my old light caught fire and is causing my electrical issue!

Attachments

• 20210502_124232.jpg
    20210502_124232.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 28

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Got a link to which ones? SUNPIE's website is more than confusing .
Visit the SUNPIE Store, AMAZON
4" Led Fog Lights for Jeep Wrangler JK Led Fog Lamps Bulb Auto Len Projector Headlight Driving Offroad Lamp for Jeep Wrangler Dodge Front Bumper Lights

Wow bought those August 3, 2019 and just used them LOL
Bought them for another project I was building at the time and forgot I had them till the other day

LOOKS LIKE THE ONLY ONES THEY HAVE NOW ARE WITH THE HALOS, MINE ARE JUST THE LIGHT with bracket

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have the same bad looking fog lights. I bought these stars to hide some of it. Amazon said they wouldn't fit my Liberty but I took the chance and they do! Came with double sided tape, I added more. Did this in 2018 and they are still there. See my profile for pics.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MZXEBBY?ref=pd_basp_dp_primary
Interesting
but no where near what I was looking for
Don't want to mess up any light pattern , like the bad bird eyes or whatever they are called LOL

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
question: why do this?
are the JK lights brighter or something?