Jet Performance Module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cvt8474

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm looking at putting a Jet Performance Module on my '09 RM ed. and wanted to know what you guys know or think about them. Are they worth the money for the extra power provided? I'd probably only go with the Stage 1 seeing I haven't done any other mods to the Jeep. Also, seeing this doesn't reprogram my computer will it void my warranty? Has any noticed an improvement in gas mileage....not that expect great mileage from a Jeep, but more is always a plus. thanks.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm looking at putting a Jet Performance Module on my '09 RM ed. and wanted to know what you guys know or think about them. Are they worth the money for the extra power provided? I'd probably only go with the Stage 1 seeing I haven't done any other mods to the Jeep. Also, seeing this doesn't reprogram my computer will it void my warranty? Has any noticed an improvement in gas mileage....not that expect great mileage from a Jeep, but more is always a plus. thanks.

If I'm correct, there's a Jet and a Jet II for the libby. The Jet II requires you drive with premium 91 octane while the Jet gives you performance gains (although not as much as the Jet II) but still only requires regular gas. So pick your poison carefully.

And x2, I believe it will void your warranty, so you should wait until your warranty is up, or do what many others do: remove it before taking to the dealer.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would strongly recommend against the Jet modules. Not only does it void your warranty and supposedly require higher octane fuel, but I have also seen instances (not with the KK, but with other vehicles) where dyno testing of the Jet module actually showed a decrease in performance.