Jeepin Labs 04 Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepinLab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She went in for an alignment. Didn't feel like it was all that off, but better to be safe than sorry. I have seen that sometimes shop cant get them back into alignment. Hope that isn't the case for me. That would really suck for sure.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should be good you didnt go sky high and you only modified the stock suspension. How are the new tires no rubs.

jeepinLab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No rubs as of yet, and the wheel alignment went well. Now issues. Steering feels a little tighter, and now absolutely no shimmy. Now that it is aligned I plan on checking out the center of hub to fender dimensions.

I think the next mod I am going to do will be putting some sort of cold air intake on it. I know it helped the gas mileage on my past vehicles. I imagine she is going to be a bit less with the bigger tires on.

I took her for a little spin in the woods last night with my boy, spotting deer and everything seemed well. Hoping to get our Friday night for my 5 year wedding anniversary, and relive the glory days of highschool and college when I ran Jeep Cherokees. LOL

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Idk about the cold air intake the jeep liberty already pulls air from right above the passenger headlight which would be considered cold in my book.

jeepinLab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheel alignment went well.

Here are the center of wheel to fender dimensions:

Dimensions from center of wheel to fender

DR Front: 21 3/4"
DR rear: 21 1/4"
PS front: 21 11/16"
PS rear: 21 1/4"